jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brian Devaney <>
Subject JMeter test duration
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 23:13:33 GMT
I have a number of JMeter tests set to run with different numbers of users.
Once one test finishes, another should start.  I am running into a problem
where the ant task calling the JMeter test gets stuck waiting for the test
to finish.  Is there some setting in ant or in JMeter where I can specify
the absolute time limit for the test to run and have it forcibly shut down
if it hits that limit?  I am using the Duration setting in the main thread
group to control how long the test should run, but I am running into cases
where it gets ignored.

Brian Devaney
DocFinity® by Optical Image Technology, Inc.
100 Oakwood Avenue, State College,  PA  16803
ph: 814.238.0006 ext. 274
fax: 814.238.0011

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain proprietary information, some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email,
please notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this email.