jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jaikanth Krishnaswamy <jaikanth.krishnasw...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter SOCKS Setup
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 21:11:49 GMT
Hi,
I am new to Jmeter. I am trying to setup Jmeter to perform Load testing of
a  Socks Server. After reading through some forums I found I can use the
following command line on my linux Machine to set the JVM Socks Server and
port.

# java -DsocksProxyHost=socksserver.com -DsocksProxyPort=1080 -jar
ApacheJMeter.jar

How would I be able to set the user name and password for the socks calls .
Are there any such command line parameters or config parameters in a file.
If somebody can direct me to the right documentation or provide some
guidance  it will help me in getting my setup going.
Thanks
JK