jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Kapil" <kapil.j...@logica.com>
Subject RE: Regular Expression Extractor Query
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:26:11 GMT
Yes I am sure value exists and it's dynamic value and can capture this value for first few
user and after that it's failing?

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 March 2011 16:08
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Regular Expression Extractor Query

On 10 March 2011 16:02, Jain, Kapil <kapil.jain@logica.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have defined Regular Expression Extractor for my script and it's working fine when
running script for 2-5 user after that it's failing and the reason is it couldn't find the
value for Regular Expression Extractor. Any suggestion on this please?

Are you sure the value exists?

Try adding

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Save_Responses_to_a_file

as a child of the sampler.

And check that the file contains the relevant text.

You can reload the file after the test run by using an HttpSampler
with the file: protocol.
(or look at it in an editor or browser)
> Thanks
> KJ
>

> Think green - keep it on the screen.
>
> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.
It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.
and inform the sender. Thank you.