jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Kapil" <kapil.j...@logica.com>
Subject JMeter ERROR
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 18:41:01 GMT
Hi When running JMeter.bat file then I am getting following error

Unrecognized VM option '+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError'
errorlevel=1
Press any key to continue . . .

I have following java version in my server
C:\Documents and Settings\jaink>java -version
java version "1.4.2_09"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_09-b05)

Any advice how to remove this error?

Regards
KJ

Think green - keep it on the screen.