jmeter-user mailing list archives

From David Patrick <david.m1...@mac.com>
Subject Re: jmeter to store responses in recording controller.
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 06:20:32 GMT
Hi Vikas,

To record the responses, I think you have two options:
(1) Capture them all in a Results Tree sampler. I think I would do this twice for one and
two as you list below, then compare the output files

or

(2) Use Badboy (badboy.com.au) to record the transactions in record phase. Then, after exporting
this to a JMX file, you will be able to run it and compare the results you get.

If you are looking to do both your steps in each iteration, then I think that extending my
option (1) above is the way to go - possibly using REGEX samples, variables and assertions
to capture the response, re-request it and check again.

I hope I have been of help.

--
David Patrick
david.m1fcf@mac.com