jmeter-user mailing list archives

From credible58 <paul.off...@advance7.com>
Subject Re: Synchronizing Timer - I can't get it to work
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:21:28 GMT
Thanks Sebb,

I downloaded the fix, rebuilt ApacheJMeter_components.jar and all works
fine.

There is one point I noticed in the on-line User Manual.  The section
covering the Synchronizing Timer (18.6.5) doesn't mention the fact that if
you specify a Grouping value of zero the timer blocks running threads until
all running threads are blocked, at which point they are all released.  I
initially thought that a value of zero meant that the timer never blocks
threads.  I only discovered the true meaning when I looked at the code.

How can I submit a suggestion for an improvement to the User Manual?  Do I
do that through Bugzilla?

Best regards...Paul

-----
Paul Offord