jmeter-user mailing list archives

From credible58 <paul.off...@advance7.com>
Subject Re: Synchronizing Timer - I can't get it to work
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:25:33 GMT
A bit of an update.  The Synchronizing Timer works the first time you run the
Test Plan it but not subsequent times.  I think it may be because a counter
isn't being reset to zero between runs.

In the method delay() in SyncTimer.java there is a test using an int count
which is loaded from the first element in an integer array timerCounter.
Aside from at instantiation time, I can't see how timerCounter[0] ever gets
reset between runs - I'm assuming that the SyncTimer object isn't
instantiated for every run - or is it?

I tried fixing it by adding timerCounter[0] = 0 to the method setGroupSize
but this just caused the timer to block permenantly.  I'm afraid my Java is
just not up to the job.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

thanks and regards...Paul

-----