jmeter-user mailing list archives

From danimni <dani...@gmail.com>
Subject Aggregate sum for all threads
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:18:12 GMT
Hi All,
I have a small problem with aggregate count for all my threads.
My test plan is built with 5 threads and 10 total users (each thread will
execute 2 users).
I need to sum the total number of submissions of each user. For that, I've
defined new UDV named 'TotalSubmissions'. My problem is that the
'TotalSubmissions' is created for each thread.
So, at the end of the test I have 5 'TotalSubmissions' (that contains the
sum of submission of 2 users).
I would like to sum ALL submission for ALL the threads.

How can I do that?
Is there a way to define 1 global parameter that will be for all my threads?

Thanks in advanced... :)

Dan.