jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brian Devaney <bdeva...@docfinity.com>
Subject JMeter Shutdown message
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:02:42 GMT
In an attempt to get JMeter scripts to finish, I added a second thread
group, timer and test action to my scripts.  The thread starts in
parallel with the main test thread.  The timer pauses the thread until a
set period of time has elapsed, 30 seconds after the main thread has
ended.  Then the test action stops all the remaining threads.

This method worked well in the JMeter environment, but when I try to run
this as part of a TestNG suite, the shutdown message seems to be
skipped.  The TestNG suit gets no indication that the JMeter script has
finished.  I have looked but I could not find any information about how
the notification works from JMeter to calling applications.

--
Brian Devaney
DocFinity® by Optical Image Technology, Inc.

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain proprietary information, some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email,
please notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this email.