jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brian Devaney <bdeva...@docfinity.com>
Subject Soap/XML-RPC Request cleanup
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:44:36 GMT
I am running a load test where large amounts of data are being returned
memory as the JMeter script runs.  If I disable the request, my script
runs with no problems, enabled and the script will run for a while then
pause and then run with errors.

Is there any way to call a cleanup/garbage collection on the data
returned?

--
Brian Devaney
DocFinity® by Optical Image Technology, Inc.

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain proprietary information, some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email,
please notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this email.