jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ali Navab <sana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Connection to Oracle through Proxy
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 12:40:49 GMT
Hi Pasturel,
Thanks for speedy reply. I want to connect to oracle via database proxy by
"jdbc:oracle:*oci*:@" + tns
I need to call some routine and authenticate myself first for proxy befor
connecting to my tables..
So i want to know do JMeter have any module or plugin to handle it? or i
have to using JUnit to handle this request ?