jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSLT PostProcessor - how does it work?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 23:19:54 GMT
Hi
>do you know another way making string concat and deal with strange
incremental variable names (like extracteid_154 )?
The for-each controller can deal with variables of this type - but you get
the result only one value at a time.
However for concatenation you probably need a script. (I dont think Jmeter
supports Xpath 2.0 functions but I might be mistaken)

regards
deepak