jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ali Navab <sana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Connection to Oracle through Proxy
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 08:26:39 GMT
Dear Pasturel,
I tested it using the thin driver of Oracle ( Type 4) successfully for
direct mode.
if i want to connect to DB via Proxy i must using the oci driver of Oracle.
could i add  the jar of the oci driver into lib of JMeter like thin mode?
how can i using JDBC using oci driver?
what about "java request" of JMeter?? is it useful for me?