jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: access log sampler, state thereof
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:42:23 GMT
>to recreate "actual load" from a very busy system.
Actual load is usually concurrent. In most cases you dont get these values
from a log file (and its important that the same session use the same
thread).

>but reading the documentation and code, it appears that "no posts".
Because the log usually doesnt have the POST body which you say you can fix

 >I'm not sure if the HttpSampler will actually replay a "post"
you'll need to customise it as far as I know , there's no reason why you
cant do it if you have the data.

regards
deepak