jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple threads reading/writing to one file
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 04:02:40 GMT
I dont think there is an out of the box way to do what you want - If you
have java experience you could do this.

I cant help but feel that there is probably a simpler way - perhaps you
should frame what script you want to run and why you want to do the below.
(for e.g. couldnt the thread that gets the new customer id , simply continue
with that data , rather than writing it to a file and then looking for some
other thread to pick it up) or must this reading writing reading happen in
parallel?