jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter 64 bit> Out of memory exception
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:19:47 GMT
Hmmm, if 1. fails in the first place I doubt that 2. will help, but if you
go for more than 3Gb of heap you should make sure the 64bit JVM is used.
Send the exception, it's not that obvious what is wrong...

With the default java parameters I had some problems on Linux (Debian), but
for me jmeter didn't start at all, the problem wasn't while running a test
or something - so the only fix was to comment SURVIVOR and EVACUATION (I
commented all of them and one by one found out which one causes the
problem).