jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regex post processor with Apply To Jmeter Variable option
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 18:04:46 GMT
>No, the variable is not a list of values.
a rose by any other name :)
>And what would it do if some matched and some did not?
Id expect that the new set would have only the matched multiple values (and
default if none matched). I do not know if this is a good enough use case to
ask for an enhancement , I had a regex that extracted out multiple values
and found I couldn't use this without additional loop constructs - but it
looks inconsistent that the Regex PostProcessor cant deal with the format it
returns itself.

regards
deepak