jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mariusz W <mawa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection timed out
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:31:16 GMT
Hi,
When I see this error my first check is thread pool on server side (is it
exhausted?) next firewall. In your case (I suspect ) low ramp-up cause that
server can't serve all request at once - part of them are serviced and part
are waiting in accept() backlog queue (which is limited) but others  are
not  even accepted by system (are not allowed to wait in queue) and client
get connection timeout, it is possoble that connections in backlog queue
also are not serviced if server is overloaded.