jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Lance Ingram <lancei.ing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Listeners
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 08:41:25 GMT
Hi Sebb

Yes I agree a Listener must merely listen to a sampler.

My listener listens to JDNI Queue on a web server, where the sampler will be
sending its request too. As an independent peace of application it works.

I was requested to create a plugin to JMeter where it will do the same
functionality as described above.

If I look at the ViewResultsFullVisualizer.java file which is "View Results
Tree" Listener

GUI class signature:  *public* *class* *JMeterCustomListenerGui*
*extends*AbstractVisualizer
*implements* NoThreadClone
Listener class signature: *public* *class* JMeterCustomListener
*implements*NoThreadClone
In which GUI method will allow me to just to create one listener instead of
creating multiples.

Highly Confused
Lance