jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modify the POST Request Data
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:49:16 GMT
>generate the range of files offline before your test.
Which is of course the better way of doing it.
However in this case I think the poster is implying that the Order id is
dynamically generated (extracted) so this technique may not work

I wrote(copied) some java code illustrating how to do this here

http://theworkaholic.blogspot.com/2011/02/dynamic-values-within-files.html

regards
deepak