jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSLT PostProcessor - how does it work?
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:57:21 GMT
>I do not know how xpath2.0 coul help
Im stating this from memory (so i should have probably checked) but xpath
2.0 had something called string-join that if I remember correctly could work
on nodesets to concatenate values (As opposed to the concat function that
would only pick one value)
>. if i could write XQUERY instead of the xpath
Then you might as well write some java in beanshell that can read the
variables(from the Xpath extractor) to concatenate and form a single string
that can be used.
regards
deepak

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 5:00 AM, papa nagy <grossvater@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do not know how xpath2.0 coul help, becouse xpath is about extracting
> info
> from xml, not creating new one. if i could write XQUERY instead of the
> xpath
> expression, that could help! maybee saxon suports it transparently, i will
> try that later!
>
> thx for advice,  i will report my findings.
>
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:30 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 13 February 2011 23:19, Deepak Shetty <shettyd@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi
> > > incremental variable names (like extracteid_154 )?
> > > The for-each controller can deal with variables of this type - but you
> > get
> > > the result only one value at a time.
> > > However for concatenation you probably need a script. (I dont think
> > Jmeter
> > > supports Xpath 2.0 functions but I might be mistaken)
> >
> > JMeter does not implement XPath directly, it relies on the library files.
> > By default JMeter includes xalan_2.7.1, but of course you can replace
> > that if you wish.
> >
> > If you know how many variables there are, then of course you can just
> > concatenate them yourself:
> >
> > ${V1}${V2}...${Vn}
> >
> > > regards
> > > deepak