jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: If Controller
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 21:24:09 GMT
hi

So even if you try

ThreadGroup

+IFController ("true", everything unchecked )

++Debug Sampler

+View Results Tree Listener

You arent getting anything in the Listener?

If the above works -tell us the structure of your test

regards

deepak
On Feb 9, 2011 12:15 PM, "Janine DeBeradinis" <jdeberadinis@higherone.com>
wrote:
> Hello -
>
> I have been trying to get an If Controller to work in one of my JMeter
tests, but am having problems getting any of the children underneath the If
Controller to run. It seems as though it by-passes the If Controller all
together. I have forced the If Controller to be both true and false. And in
both cases, the children never run. I also updated the If Controller to be
invalid so an error was outputted to jmeter.log to make sure it was reading
it.

> Is there something I am missing? I have tried running it with the
"Interpret Condition as Variable Expression?" both on and off. Any help you
can provide would be appreciated.