jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Janine DeBeradinis <jdeberadi...@higherone.com>
Subject RE: If Controller
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 21:38:45 GMT
Thanks for the response.  Yes, that works ok for me.  So, I am guessing it is my test.  I have
the following:

ThreadGroup

+IncludeController
+IncludeController
+HTTP Request Defaults
+HTTP Cookie Manager
+HTTP Request
+HTTP Request
++ResponseAssertion
+ HTTP Request
++XPathExtractor
+IfController ("true", everything unchecked)
++ HTTP Request
+View Results Tree Listener

The HTTP Request under the IfController doesn't run (it is not logged in the View Results
Tree Listener).

Regards,
Janine