jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ragini Thakur <ragi...@cybage.com>
Subject Modify the POST Request Data
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 11:12:12 GMT
Hi All,

In our test plan we have a HTTP Post request sample to which we are
passing an XML file through option "Send Files With Request". The XML
file to be sent with request contain on Tag "Order id" which need to be
modified [ dynamically during test plan executing] before sending the
request.

How shall the Post request XML be modified dynamically during test run
before the request is Post?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ragini Thakur

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage
Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from
disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an
addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender
by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable
for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com