jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ragini Thakur <ragi...@cybage.com>
Subject RE: Fetch unique value from datapool
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 06:55:02 GMT
Try following

Recycle of EOF = true
Stop Thread on EOF = FALSE
Sharing Mode = current thread group

Regards,
Ragini Thakur

-----Original Message-----
From: Saurabh Gupta [mailto:stonecold.saurabh@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 10:24 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Fetch unique value from datapool

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

Lets have 4 values in data pool - *a,b,c,d*

and if i run the script with 2 Vus - 2 iterations, it should use

1st VU - 1st Iteration => a
2nd VU - 1st Iteration =>b
1st VU - 2nd Iteration => c
2nd VU - 2nd Iteration =>d

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Rajiv Nanduani
<rajivkumarnandvani@gmail.com

--
Regards,
Saurabh

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage
Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from
disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an
addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender
by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable
for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com