jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: Quick and easy performance reports using Jmeter
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 07:56:21 GMT
Hi,

your previous post makes me think that your tool relies on Jmeter in
non-GUI mode to do the actual testing work?
Are you simply running Jmeter and some post-processing to make graphs
and reports from the resulting JTL-file?

This would be a rather sound approach I think. If you are in fact going
that route, I'd be pleased to see an "offline" alternative as well.
I.e., it would be interesting to some users (me) to be able to run the
Jmeter tests on my own, and merely feed JTL files to your scripts.

Will such an M.O. be possible?

Cheers,
Felix