jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rob Schroder <...@manilla.com>
Subject Re: Quick and easy performance reports using Jmeter
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:13:50 GMT
That would be great!  Looking forward to seeing them.

-----Original message-----
From: Adrian Speteanu <asp.adieu@gmail.com>
To: JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wed, Feb 16, 2011 17:06:29 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: Quick and easy performance reports using Jmeter

Hello,

I started learning this tool: http://www.gnuplot.info/
 because I need to run tests on remote linux machines anyway and because it
has its own scripting support that can be executed at the end of test
automatically and in the morning you just get the test results and some .png
files with whatever you wanted to plot.

But it ain't easy or quick unless you know someone that has worked with this
toy before and can help you with some quick gnuplot scripts that you later
use. Simple scripts are easy after a few online examples and some reading in
their manual, but if you want to make cool graphs aggregating more and to
make it look "pretty" (as there will be a lot of data to plot and the graphs
tend to get very "crowded")...

Anyway, maybe it helps in the future.

After I will get some free time and get the hang of this, I will update the
jmeter wiki with what I have learned and some out of the box scripts ready
to use (but it won't be too soon).

Adrian S