jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brian Devaney <bdeva...@docfinity.com>
Subject Aggragate Report Table data
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 21:06:48 GMT
I am running a number of JMeter scripts in a batch mode.  Each of them
is generating an aggregate report and saving the data to a jtl file.  Is
there any way to automate saving the data in a table format?  Currently,
the Aggregate Report page will display the data and provides a button to
"Save the Table Data", but I have not been able to find out how to
automate the process.  I am taking all of the jtl files and loading them
one by one and saving the data manually.

--
Brian Devaney
DocFinity® by Optical Image Technology, Inc.

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain proprietary information, some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email,
please notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this email.