jmeter-user mailing list archives

From krishnajmeter <gnkchaita...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter - CakePHP - Form onSubmit - Invalid Request
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:29:25 GMT

Hello,
After reading my issue, If you feel like this is something related to
CakePHP please forgive me. I wanted to try all the available options.
I have been trying to test a CakePHP application using JMeter for a couple
of days now. It's for sure that after lot of research I am stuck with a
"Invalid Request" reply on form submit. I am tracking the token values from
the response and sending them into the next request. I used Tamper_data
plugin for FireBug to observe the request/response headers and
request/response parameters. Everything checks out really well with the
jmeter request headers and Post parameters. Even then I get "Invalid
Request" error from the controller. I am pasting the filter method in the
controller.

<?php
class EntirexesController extends AppController{

var $name = 'Entirexes';
var $helpers = array('Html','Form','Javascript');
var $components= array('RegistrationLookup');
var $uses = array();
function beforeFilter() {
		parent::beforeFilter();
		$this->Security->requirePost('delete');