jmeter-user mailing list archives

From rkedari <rked...@msas.in>
Subject Re: Quick and easy performance reports using Jmeter
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 06:55:15 GMT

Hi sebb,

Thanks for the reply.

The JMX file has to be created with the JMeter GUI, surely?
>> any JMX format test plan can be executed, you just need to input .jmx
>> file to the tool.

Does the tool use pure Java?
Or does the tool require a specific OS?

JMeter itself will run on any platform that supports a conforming Java.
>> tool is devolved using java and swing, so no specific OS.

JMeter is a bit weak on reporting, so improvements here would be useful.
>> that is the concern for us also, so we are trying to improve it and would
>> like to add some more features

Do you plan to charge for the tool?
>> no, it will be free, but we haven't yet decided on submitting code.

regards,
rkedari