jmeter-user mailing list archives

From tsv <tsvetomir.ma...@consol.de>
Subject Time counters
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:40:57 GMT

Hello *,

I simulate user requests (20 minutes sessions) on a mail/calendar software.
The different user requests occur with miscellaneous probability.
Additionally I have a front-end (non-user) request which occur (exactly)
every 3 minutes independent from the user ones. The front-end request
controller should check if 3 minutes are over to in order to send a new
request. In the same the user requests should not be stopped.

I tried nested thread groups but it doesn't work.

Can someone give me an idea how can I solve this use case in one JMeter
test?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
tsv