jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Send Parameters With the Request for Java Request is not saving any user added variables
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 23:56:24 GMT
When I click "Add" in the "Send Parameters With the Request" panel for my
Java Request the new variable disappears if I save, or select another
element in the explorer and come back.

I haven't noticed anything in the documentation that tells me how
JavaSamplerClient can get passed arguments.
(Only how to specify the default arguments)

"HTTP Request" doesn't have the same problem,
I'm currently squirreling into the code to see why.
In the mean time I thought someone on the list could save me some time and
enlighten me.

Cheers.
Barrie