jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: actual usage of Bean shell scripting in jmeter with example
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:48:27 GMT
When any of the out of box stuff doesnt do what you want , this is an easy
way to extend JMeter by writing some java code. You need to know some Java
and you need to lookup the JMeter javadocs to figure out how to interact
with Jmeter classes.
search the mail archives. for practical examples.
http://theworkaholic.blogspot.com/2010/03/dynamic-parameters-in-jmeter.html