jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ali Navab <sana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing WebService(SOAP) Request in HTTPS protocol
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 05:18:03 GMT
Hi Sebb,
Thank you for the speedy reply. you mean that "SOAP/XML-RPC Request" is
newer than "WebService(SOAP) Request"?
But in "SOAP/XML-RPC Request", we can not specify the web method we want to
test..
how it work? how can i set a proxy for this request?
Do i need to insert a HTTP Header Manager or HTTP Cookie Manager to my test
plan?

Thanks