jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Lance Ingram <lancei.ing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter plugin
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:48:36 GMT
Hi Peter

I am not sure whether I have written my plugin correctly.

Since I have done what you have mentioned but my class was not loaded into
JMeter correctly and JMeter log file indicates no error or indication of my
class.

I have based my code of JMSPublisher but excluding configuration,
properties and cvs setting and GUI based on the documentation (but
only the*Test Element Section
* of the document not the Visualizers or Custom Graphs section)

I have created a package: *com.test.jmeter.samplers* and both my the Sampler
and GUI is in the same package.

My class was an application, must it be changes to ant builder since I
wanted to test the code functionality.

Is there any other configurations I must do to JMeter just to at least view
the GUI on JMeter of  class?

Thanks and Regards