jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ali Navab <sana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing WebService(SOAP) Request in HTTPS protocol
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:40:39 GMT
Hi Felix,
Thank you for reply.
you right my server use self-signed certificate. and i set the true keystore
for my tomcat.
i think the JMeter does not need any key about my test .. so when it return
a handshake error of SSL .. i set the tomcat keystore for Jmeter SSL
Manager.
by the way i give up the WebService(SOAP) Request and run my test by
SOAP/XML-RPC Request.
but i do not know the precise difference of them..