jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Duc Chau <chauman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: global variable for all test plans (jmx)
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 02:14:56 GMT
Thank Sebb,

For those who do not want to spend time for searching

1. Add to variable_name = value to jmeter, user or user-defined properties
file (remember to restart Jmeter to get it affected if using GUI)
2. Get value in config element, sampler, etc. by ${__P(variable_name)}

More details:
http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/JMeter-Experiences-mostly-around-properties-and-variables-td529043.html