jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Duc Chau <chauman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple Controller used as action is put to Work Bench section when updating
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:22:08 GMT
Sorry Sebb, let me explain what I am doing currently

- Create Simple Controller (containing others samplers) and save as jmx file
- This Simple Controller appears in Work Bench when opening this jmx file

*Actual*: If I update Simple Controller of this jmx and click Save, these
will be erased. Therefore, after updating, I have to select this Simple
Controller and save selection as jmx file again (overwrite the current one)

*Expected*: Whatever it goes to Work Bench or other places, after updating,
just click Save.

Hope it helps. Thank you.