jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxy Recording
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:36:25 GMT
On 31 January 2011 15:21, Jain, Kapil <kapil.jain@logica.com> wrote:
> Hi Sebb,
>
> The protocol used is RMI-IIOP based on the corba technology.
>
> Any advice please?

Is that the same as HTTP(S) ?

7001. When accessing this manually then it's working fine but when recording through Jmter
Proxy then it's giving ERROR "Can not connect to the application"

>> Can you help me how to record this through jmeter Proxy?
>
> What protocol does the application use for communicating over port 7001?
>
> JMeter Proxy only supports HTTP(S).
>
>> Regards
>> KAPIL
>>

>> Think green - keep it on the screen.
>>
>> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s)
only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal
privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If
you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment
and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.