jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Kapil" <kapil.j...@logica.com>
Subject Proxy Recording
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:59:04 GMT
Hi,

I need to record a script for application which communicates with the server on port 7001.
When accessing this manually then it's working fine but when recording through Jmter Proxy
then it's giving ERROR "Can not connect to the application"

Can you help me how to record this through jmeter Proxy?

Regards
KAPIL

Think green - keep it on the screen.

and inform the sender. Thank you.