jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Kapil" <kapil.j...@logica.com>
Subject Proxy Recording Problem
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:51:51 GMT
Hi,

I am recording through jmeter proxy and I can record few request running on port 80. How ever
when I click on one tab then it launches another java client application which is running
on different port and I am not able to record any event through proxy.

Can you please help me on this  how I need to record this.

Regards
KJ

Think green - keep it on the screen.

and inform the sender. Thank you.