jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: How to run around 5 Http sampler request in particuler sequence?
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 11:56:42 GMT
On 01/06/2011 11:04 AM, Purshotam Lalwani wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to run around 5 Http sampler request in particuler sequence for 10
> times e.g buy a product flow from login, Add to cart, Make Payment, Pay now
> etc. I am not finding any way get this done. When i am running my thread
> group then all  Add to cart request are running 10 times first and then
> other requests.
>
> Please let me know the way where i can run all http sampler request in
> sequence for each counter.

If your Test Plan looks like this:

+ Thread Group
-+ AddToCart1
-+ AddToCart2
-+ AddToCart3
-+ AddToCart10
-+ MakePayment1
-+ ...

then you're Doing It Wrong.

Each action should have one sampler.

+ Thread Group
-+ AddToCart
-+ MakePayment

Run 10 threads. Each thread should vary the respective details
(username, password etc.) using a UserDefinedVariables or
CSVDataSetConfig Element.

HTH,
Felix