jmeter-user mailing list archives

From rkannan <kan...@keystonelogic.net>
Subject Problem with CSV config using in loop
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 05:50:05 GMT

Hi all,

I have configured CSV config set and using one thread group. Threads takes
the values from CSV which i configured. Its works fine with few number of
users. It takes each values for each thread when i configured the no. of
users to below 100. My problem is when the no. of users is above 100 in
loop, it takes the same value again for few threads.

eg:

CSV file having 300 values, no. of users set in jmeter 100, loop 3.

My test plan looks like:

+Test Plan
++Thread Group
+++CSV Config file
+++HTTP sampler1 (reads value from csv)
+++HTTP sampler2 (no read from csv)

I need the solution that, for each loop all the HTTP sampler1 should read
unique value from CSV file

Please suggest some solution for my problem

Thanks in advance.