jmeter-user mailing list archives

From jyotibajoria <jyotibajo...@gmail.com>
Subject Need understanding of the ramp-up time.
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:02:20 GMT

I have to test my website for 1000 users and i want JMeter to start the
threads in sets, lets say Set A = 350 threads initially and then next Set B
and follow on. But i don't want that my Set B should wait for Set A to
complete. Say once 50 threads are completed then my Set B should start.
How do i do this can any please explain in detail?
If i need to LOOP also to every thread, how do i do that ?
Please reply if any body knows ASAP.