jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Steve Eckhart <Steve.Eckh...@wausaufs.com>
Subject RE: Uneven Sampler execution
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:10:27 GMT
Chris,

Can you provide more detail about your test plan? From http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Random_Controller:

"Interactions between multiple controllers can yield complex behavior. This is particularly
true of the Random Controller. Experiment before you assume what results any given interaction
will give."

Thanks,

Steve Eckhart
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst

WAUSAU Financial Systems
14010 FNB PKWY STE500
Omaha, NE 68154-5206
Main: (402) 431-8810
Direct line: (402) 715-9382
Email: steve.eckhart@wausaufs.com

Enterprise Payment Solutions.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic transmission (including files attached hereto) is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination,
copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this confidential
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
destroy it and immediately notify us by return email.  Thank you.