jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rob Schroder <...@manilla.com>
Subject Re: Changing a a variable's value
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 22:01:56 GMT
To add some specifics to this, I have the following:

The While Controller has the following in its "condition" field: ${mailer_account_id_not_found}

In the While Controller loop, I have a BeanShell PostProcessor that contains the following
script:
vars.get("${mailer_account_id_not_found}");
vars.put("${mailer_account_id_not_found}","false");

Shouldn't this set ${mailer_account_id_not_found} to "false"?