jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Johnson <ans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Jmeter Instances
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:44:27 GMT
The SimpleDataWriter could be your bottleneck as the test scales.  For
each sample an entry needs to be written to an output file.  So as
your test scales, so does the dependency on the speed of your
hard-drive.  This could also be compounded by the fact that you are
running in a VM which will have slower hard drive reads and writes and
may be missing some filesystem optimizations.

I would still suggest disabling the SimpleDataWriter and observing the effect.

Thanks,

Anthony