jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mariusz W <mawa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL setup issue
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 22:30:58 GMT
Hi,
Can you set in jmeter.bat
set JVM_ARGS=-Djavax.net.debug=all
and check some errors/warnings in console output.

Have you added some external libraries to jmeter classpath or to ext in java
or some strange libraries to your app?
Sometime in init code there are hidden something like
    Protocol easyhttps = new Protocol("https", new
EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory(), 443);
    Protocol.registerProtocol("https", easyhttps);
where EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory is changed at XXXXXXX and it can do
different  unknown things and that factory is global  for JVM afaik