jmeter-user mailing list archives

From 木瓜 <mugua...@gmail.com>
Subject how to clear the dirty data created by http request in Jmeter?
Date Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:44:47 GMT
Hi,all
I have the problem for clearing up the data created by http sample requests
in Jmeter, the case is :

I have a load test with a scheduler and set the duration=300 for example

the load test is like

thread group
 |--Loop Controller
      |--Transaction Controller for add a record
         |--multiple http requests
      |--Transaction Controller for delete the record
         |--multiple http requests

the issue is when the execution time is close to the end time (Duration),
the system may still do the add things, and test will be ended without doing
the delete things, consequently we will have the dirty data in the
application which will impact the next execution.

the good solution is to make sure the data created should be deleted when
the duration is ended.  But if I don't have the privilege to clear the data
by sql statment with Post Processor  ,how can I make sure the delete http
requests should be sent by the end of execution?

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!