jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stopping the execution of thread group depends on error rate
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:01:17 GMT
On 10 December 2010 08:42, imshahul <imshahul@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  In my project client want to stop the execution of thread group depends on
> error rate. For example in 100% requests, i want to stop the execution
> whenever i get 10% error rate. How to do it? and anyone can help me out
> please.

It's easy enough to stop the Test from a test element, e.g. by
throwing JMeterStopTestException.

If you can write Java you can use a BeanShell test element to keep
track of the percentage, and throw the Exception when the threshold is
reached.

There are plenty of examples of using BeanShell with JMeter on the
mailing list and elsewhere.